Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Hobbies..

My life revolves around sports, music, and movies. Had it not been for them i would have died of boredom and depression coz of IBA.
I love to play sports. I am a die hard fan of cricket. I play a lot of sports myself. M favorites are Cricket, Football, Tennis, Basketball, Squash and swimming. I am a member of Pavillion End Sports Club where i chill out with friends.
I love music too. At times when i'm depressed music is what i turn to. I love all kinds of music, whatever sounds good. Some of my favorite artists/bands are Eminem, Fortminor, Linkin Park, Mizraab and Bohemia.
I love watching movies. i usually watch one everyday. My All-Time favorites are Forrest Gump, Cast Away, Titanic, Lord of War, Gangs of NewYork, Poor Boys soul,

No comments:

Post a Comment