Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Roger Federer Gets Married




The tennis pro has announced on his Web site that he and his longtime girlfriend, Miroslava "Mirka" Vavrinec, were wed in Switzerland on Saturday, April 11th, 2009.

"Dear Fans," the message reads, "Earlier today, in my hometown of Basel, surrounded by a small group of close friends and family, Mirka and I got married. It was a beautiful spring day and an incredibly joyous occasion."Federer, wrote on his blog. “Mr. and Mrs. Roger Federer wish all of you a Happy Easter weekend.”

The two met at the 2000 Sydney Olympics, where both were playing for Switzerland, and are expecting their first child in the summer.

6 comments:

  1. es una gran noticia no lo puedo creer.....
    mi amor se caso.....la verdad es que no creo que sea verdad es que no creo......

    pero la verdad es que me encanta mirka....y se ven muy bien juntos..ademas va a ser papa...
    perfecto!!!!

    aguante roger loco!!!!
    te amo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmnn.. faisal wud u like to answer this person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what it means according to google translator. u might need to rearrange some words to make sense out of it :-)

    "is great news and I can not believe .....
    my love is ..... if the truth is that I do not think it really do not think ......

    but the truth is that I love .... Mirka and are very well together .. well ... going to be pope
    perfect!"

    roger aguante loco!
    I love you ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow man... looks like u are really driving traffic.

    ReplyDelete